I made a quick roundup of plant-based holiday recipe ideas from some of my favorite food bloggers and websites. I hope these give you guys some inspiration for friendsgivings, family gatherings, or quieter nights at home. These recipes are all dairy-free, meat-free, and refined sugar-free. Recipes and sites are all linked.
1. Minimalist Baker - All recipes are made with one bowl, ten ingredients or less, or take 30 minutes or less to prepare.
2. Rachel Mansfield - The BEST dairy-free desserts.
3. Veggiekins - All vegan recipes, and lots of oil-free, refined sugar-free and gluten-free options.
4. From My Bowl - Recipe options in every category, all of which are budget-friendly and vegan.
5. Forks over Knives - Recipes are created by a community of contributors who specialize in preventative and lifestyle medicine, cardiology, psychology, nutrition and more.